We offer a high quality, reasonably priced catering service for any event at any venue.
We offer the best quality food at realistic prices. Locally sourced whenever possible using independent suppliers. Our menus are extensive and are bespoke to each client. See some example menus.
We are happy to discuss your requirements in person and can arrange an appointment to suit you, either at your home or chosen venue without obligation. We can offer advice as well as providing hire services including table settings, crockery hire & table linen.
We regularly provide our outside catering services in Worcestershire, The Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, West Midlands ,Warwickshire Birmingham and are prepared to travel to any area of the UK
We provide outside catering for events of all sizes.
LUNCHEON CLUBS private groups & WI, Probus, church groups, sheltered accommodation.
CORPORATE EVENTS: Museum of Royal Worcester, TA Dinners Worcester, Charity events
WEDDING BREAKFASTS Holte Castle Worcester, Marquee receptions, Village Halls
AND MORE... Funeral refreshments, Christenings, Birthday Celebrations, Anniversaries, Village hall catering, Directors Lunches, Private catering in your home.
The People Behind Four All Seasons Catering
“We have many years of experience pleasing customers. We enjoy what we do-there is nothing more pleasing than to see someone really enjoying the food that we have produced”. Our outside catering business was launched in May 2012……
Customer Services and Event Planning (Co-Owner)
- Professional Catering Crafts Diploma and City and Guilds Qualifications in 1982 at The College of Food and Domestic Arts in Birmingham.
- Her first appointment was at a hotel in Atcham in Shropshire where she gained good kitchen experience before returning to her roots in Birmingham where she worked as sweet/pastry chef at Bobby Browns Restaurant in the City centre.
- Worked at the Black Country Museum in Dudley for 7 years in all areas of catering
- Joined Brian Smith Catering Services - a contract catering company. Completed management training as well as teaching the basic food hygiene to company units and running the busy catering unit at Mazak in Worcester
- Owned and ran Cobwebs Restaurant in Evesham with Nigel for 19 years.
Carolanne is married to Dean and has two children and lives in Evesham.
Head Chef & Business Management (Co-Owner)
- Qualified in 1975 completing a City and Guilds before gaining experience working at the Barrows Restaurant and the Cherry Trees Motel in Alcester
- Head chef at Studley Castle.
- Head chef at Rossini Italian Restaurant in Droitwich
- Head chef at Mazaka Japanese engineering company in Worcester . I learnt Japanese cuisine as well as catering for a large workforce, directors lunches and hospitality catering, expanding into large functions (evening dinner for 500 people).
- Owner and Chef at Cobwebs Restaurant Evesham for 19 years with Carolanne.
Nigel is married to Wendy and has two children and lives in Stratford